Saturday, May 22, 2010

MY LIST OF AWESOME

1. Make this list. Do not get distracted.

2. CLEAN YOUR ROOM. It's a hell hole and something tells me that this just adds to the reasons of why I'm so glitchy.

3. Set up a space for sewing. The sooner I start this, the sooner I can dress as I was always meant to dress - as a woman from the 1920s and 1930s

4. Do friend's essay that he is paying you to do

5. Study music. You wont get anywhere in life if you don't prepare for your dreams

6. Mind over matter. I know it's tiring and it makes you want to hang yourself, but if you don't think about it, nothing can go wrong.

7. Don't downtalk yourself. Don't say "This is just another burst of mania that will leave in a second" because even if it is, oh fucking well - you're doing SOMETHING, aren't you?

Alright then!

Oh, and also - get some fucking clothing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment