Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Entry

I need to write. And I don't just say that from boredom or because I've been meaning to for Goddess knows how long, I say this because it's true. I need to write. Every thought that passes through my mind has the impact of an epiphany, I feel worthless when I forget them.

I do not write this for sympathy, I do not write for attention, I write for my own recovery and perhaps the occasional enjoyment of others.

That being said, I welcome you to my first ever blog since I was a preteen.

I don't expect feedback, though if you comment I shall reply, and if no one ever reads these words but myself, then that is just as well.

I hope that these words are words I can keep and look back on one day in the future when I have my life together. I wonder what sort of person I will become...

No comments:

Post a Comment